Inscrivez-vous Forum News News and reminders
News and reminders
First of all, my call for a players' get-together that I wanted to organize in June resulted in far too few people potentially interested, so I'm unfortunately dropping the idea. If some people want to organize it themselves, and it's in my region, they can invite me to come and join them, it would be a pleasure.

Next, a few modifications:
- I've added the Skrill payment system, which also has paysafecard, so it's once again possible to pay for your subscriptions with this type of code. This payment system also offers a large number of other payment methods (cash, bank transfer, ..., and some credit cards not accepted by paypal), so I'll let you discover if this opens up new possibilities for you.
- I've increased the number of kdo points offered to forum moderators (up to 1000 points per month per forum), so if you're interested in helping to organize competitions and this little extra boost might motivate you to take the plunge, don't hesitate to offer your services to competition-master.
- on chorus, "fun fun fun" races now also earn stud quotas.

As far as future improvements are concerned, I first thought of creating an entirely new site (called World of Horses), which would have enabled me to run horses like on Sulkyland, but also to run other types of competitions (cso, etc.). The idea turned out to be far too complex, and I decided to put the project on hold. Finally, I've now decided to abandon it altogether.

At the beginning of the year, I told you that I thought I'd be able to modernize the sulkyland technology "bit by bit", as initial tests had proved positive. Unfortunately, further tests have shown that this is impossible. A complete overhaul would be necessary to accommodate this new technology in the foundations of the game (the visible part of sulkyland), only in the "hidden" parts (the engine that calculates race results, for example, or the tool that allows me to administer sulkyland) would it be possible.

So I've decided to launch a completely new version of sulkyland (I'm calling it sulkyland 7), to freely integrate this new technology and others at the same time.Please note that this redesign will in no way modify the rules of the game, and will initially be aimed solely at integrating more modern technologies (which will later open up new possibilities), and allowing you to play with the same horses, the same races, etc., using this new engine.Or continue to play with the current version if you prefer (for the old-timers, it's a bit like the transition from sulkyland version 5 to version 6, where the 2 versions cohabited for a long time). Only if almost all of you adopt this new version can the old one be abandoned, allowing me to really think about integrating real novelties into the rules.For the time being, I can't give any deadline for the implementation of version 7.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of 3 things:
- don't buy a paysafecard code from a player who doesn't have a stable worth at least the equivalent of the amount of sulkies you're going to give him, because if that code is a fake, giving you his stable in compensation for his scam won't be enough.
- you are not allowed to enter horses from 2 of your accounts in the same public race.I'll tolerate it only if you do it to allow the race to start, but if you do it while another player is entered, it's a fault that can lead to a penalty.
- you don't have the right to forbid anyone to enter a public race (I'm talking about the "quota" races that some people want to reserve for themselves). I've added "fun" races to allow horses with a bad V to have a better chance of winning quotas, that's all I intend to do in that direction, so please deal with the "competition" and don't try to intimidate it.
sulkymaster
Portare su Almina, e su Bezir il sistema test per potere mettere in forma i cavalli, cos' anche le cavalle potranno fare molte più corse, invece di tenerle ferme con forma nrgativa. grazie!
macgallon2
I have more time to organize a regular comp every month and have a few idea's but will have a think over the weekend and will get back to CM over the weekend.

I am thinking on the lines of a league like we had in the British Clan many many years ago or something similar but instead of twice a week race nights drop it from 8 races per age to 5 over the month.

Something like the old webmaster jockey races could also be a interesting concept if updated a little.

gdh1968uk
brunawe
thank you Sulkymaster
eca1
Allereerst heeft mijn oproep voor een spelersbijeenkomst die ik in juni wilde organiseren veel te weinig potentieel geïnteresseerden opgeleverd, dus ik laat het idee helaas varen. Als sommige mensen het zelf willen organiseren, en het is in mijn regio, kunnen ze mij uitnodigen om mee te doen, dat zou mij een genoegen zijn.

Vervolgens een paar aanpassingen:
- Ik heb het Skrill-betalingssysteem toegevoegd, dat ook paysafecard heeft, zodat het weer mogelijk is om met dit type code voor je abonnementen te betalen. Dit betalingssysteem biedt ook een groot aantal andere betaalmethoden (contant, bankoverschrijving, ..., en sommige creditcards die niet door PayPal worden geaccepteerd), dus ik laat je ontdekken of dit nieuwe mogelijkheden voor je opent.
- Ik heb het aantal kdo-punten dat wordt aangeboden aan forummoderators verhoogd (tot 1000 punten per maand per forum), dus als je geïnteresseerd bent in het helpen organiseren van wedstrijden en deze kleine extra boost je zou kunnen motiveren om de sprong te wagen, don Aarzel niet om uw diensten aan te bieden aan wedstrijdmeester.
- op refrein verdienen "fun fun fun"-races nu ook dekquota.

Wat toekomstige verbeteringen betreft, dacht ik eerst aan het creëren van een geheel nieuwe site (genaamd World of Horses), waarmee ik paarden zou kunnen runnen zoals op Sulkyland, maar ook andere soorten wedstrijden (cso, etc.) . Het idee bleek veel te complex en ik besloot het project in de ijskast te zetten. Uiteindelijk heb ik nu besloten om er helemaal mee op te houden.

Aan het begin van het jaar vertelde ik je dat ik dacht dat ik de Sulkyland-technologie "stukje bij beetje" zou kunnen moderniseren, aangezien de eerste tests positief waren gebleken. Helaas hebben verdere tests aangetoond dat dit onmogelijk is. Een volledige revisie zou nodig zijn om deze nieuwe technologie in de basis van het spel (het zichtbare deel van Sulkyland) onder te brengen, alleen in de "verborgen" delen (bijvoorbeeld de engine die raceresultaten berekent, of de tool waarmee ik Sulkyland beheren) zou het mogelijk zijn.

Daarom heb ik besloten een volledig nieuwe versie van Sulkyland te lanceren (ik noem het Sulkyland 7), om deze nieuwe technologie en andere tegelijkertijd vrijelijk te integreren. Houd er rekening mee dat dit herontwerp op geen enkele manier de regels van de spel, en zal in eerste instantie uitsluitend gericht zijn op het integreren van modernere technologieën (die later nieuwe mogelijkheden zullen openen), en je in staat stellen met dezelfde paarden, dezelfde races, enz. te spelen met behulp van deze nieuwe engine. Of blijf spelen met de huidige versie als je dat liever hebt (voor de oldtimers lijkt het een beetje op de overgang van Sulkyland versie 5 naar versie 6, waar de 2 versies lange tijd samenwoonden). Alleen als jullie bijna allemaal deze nieuwe versie adopteren, kan de oude verlaten worden, waardoor ik echt kan nadenken over het integreren van echte nieuwigheden in de regels. Voorlopig kan ik geen deadline geven voor de implementatie van versie 7.

En ik wil graag van deze gelegenheid gebruik maken om u aan drie dingen te herinneren:
- koop geen paysafecard-code van een speler die geen stalwaarde heeft die minstens het equivalent is van het aantal sulkies dat je hem gaat geven, want als die code nep is, krijg je zijn stal als compensatie want zijn zwendel zal niet genoeg zijn.
- je mag geen paarden van 2 van je accounts inschrijven voor dezelfde openbare race. Ik tolereer het alleen als je het doet om de race te laten starten, maar als je het doet terwijl een andere speler meedoet, is het een fout dat kan tot een boete leiden.
- je hebt niet het recht om iemand te verbieden deel te nemen aan een openbare race (ik heb het over de "quota"-races die sommige mensen voor zichzelf willen reserveren). Ik heb "leuke" races toegevoegd om paarden met een slechte V een betere kans te geven om quota te winnen, dat is alles wat ik in die richting wil doen, dus ga alsjeblieft om met de "competitie" en probeer deze niet te intimideren .
frekkel