Inscrivez-vous Forum Horses and races ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS .......
ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS .......
Hello everyone

Just curious to see how many of us are here.

If so how how long have you been playing do you have any great horses ?

Do you belong to a clan ?

Reasons for asking ....

When I first started the game the British clan had a hardcore group of members who were very active who participated in clan league races twice a week over a month and a couple of players had a couple of real superstar horses that not only completed with the French players they trounced them which was a rare thing back then as we were a fair way behind on all aspects of the game.

It would be nice to get a group of active players who are not in a clan or in a inactive clan ( like mine ) and either join the British clan or form a totally new clan with a new name and get active sharing unwanted horses , giving free matings , help and advice etc and regular races like the BC had years ago with the Big races at the end of the month.

Let me know your thoughts or ideas ... Cheers
gdh1968uk
best clan there was at the time still have fond memories but cant recall all the players back then if i recall pmcr racing was clan leader at that time many good players miss them all and if i recall they had a website?
eca1
i rember them days was great i to miss all the good guys from back then
chunktheslayer
Hi, I used to actively play back in the early 2000s. I grew a great stable and won major ranked races with my homebreds. I started a family and no longer had time to play. I gave my stable to another active English speaking player that I was friends with. The name eca sounds familiar
mrcarrerista
i trying to recall your name mrcarrerista were you from america i mite have to check some of the 11spc comp champions
eca1
https://almina.sulkyland.com/forum/conversation.aspx?id=96179
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
I remember Sarah Stables, Stippa, GDH, ECA, Coldchisel, The Baron, Jowind and others I can't remember the names now. We had a great clan going with clan stables and races etc, they were the only things I could compete in with a hope of a medal or prize like a top speed mating. Remember Ome Bertus as well don't think he was our clan but he contributed and was a nice guy who helped new players a lot.
stunami
oh mighty gismo is one and pmc racing if i recall stu and theres a few others cheeky monkey if i recall correctly i think correctly sarah stables were good very competitive
and had won quite a few of the big comp races at the time oh yup i recall Ome bertus i think they were in a dutch clan not sure so many memories oh gismo and cheeky are still friends with me on facebook and stippa and gary and i forgot other ones lol
eca1
Yes thanks for reminding me of some of the names I forgot. Sarah Stables (Rob) did win a few big races and he had a terrific stable and helped me out immensely with his bio chart that took all the guess work out of working it all out.
stunami
eca1